Who We Are and What We Do
At Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, we believe that kids deserve the best. Our belief drives everything we do, which is why with Children's as your health education resource, you gain a trusted partner in the effort to keep kids healthy so they can learn.
Why choose Children's Hospital of Wisconsin's e-learning programs?
- When kids are healthy and safe, they learn more.
- It's an engaging and fun way for students to learn with technology.
- Our programs are evidence-based or evidence-informed, and align with state and national health education standards.
- Research proves our programs are effective in producing positive changes in knowledge, attitude, and behavior.
- Our e-learning programs reflect our commitment to improving the health status of all children.
HealthyKidsLearnMore e-learning programs bring important health and wellness concepts to life for students in grades K4-8. The easy-to-implement programs offer a blended approach with both online and offline activities, student progress tracking and pre- and post- assessments. A teacher's guide is included to guide you through the program.
Find out more about our e-learning offerings by visiting our Course Topics page or click the Contact Us button below to be contacted by an e-learning representative.