e-Learning Center launches with exciting changes ahead!
August 13, 2020
Children's Wisconsin is excited to announce the launch of our e-learning health education programs for the 2020-2021 school year! Whether you are teaching in a virtual, in-person, or hybrid format, Children's e-learning courses will support your teaching and your students' learning. We will be updating our registration process and site this year, making it even easier to register your students for our online courses. Because the change will be happening in October, we've put together a few important details to keep in mind before you register, to help determine the best time for you to do so.
The Children's e-Learning Center, where you create your classroom(s) and register for courses, is now open. However, we will be launching a new, improved, and more user-friendly registration site and process in October.
- If you plan to start implementing the e-learning courses before October, proceed in the Children's e-Learning Center as described below. Once the update to the e-Learning Center occurs in October, you will still have access to your courses throughout the year in the Learning Management System (LMS), but some additional steps may be needed to see what you had registered for previously, and to retrieve student usernames and passwords.
- If you will NOT start implementing the e-learning courses until October or later, please wait for the launch of the new registration process. This way, you'll have a seamless registration and implementation process.
If you will start courses BEFORE October - register now:
- If you created an e-Learning Center account previously, your username and password are the same and you can log in at any time. Your username is your email address, and if you've forgotten your password, there is a link to reset it on the login page.
- Your username and password for the LMS will also be the same as last year. The username here is also your email address, and if you've forgotten your password, there is a link to reset it on the login page. The LMS can be accessed at elearning.healthykidslearnmore.com once you set up your classroom(s) and register for courses.
- If you are a new user, please contact us for more information and details on how to set up an e-Learning Center account.
If you will start courses in October or AFTER - please wait to register:
- Watch for more information here on the blog in September, including details on when the new registration site will launch and instructions for registering.
In these uncertain times, there is still one thing we do know for certain: healthy kids learn more, and we are here to support you as you help your students learn the best ways to stay healthy - physically, mentally and emotionally!