Children's new e-Learning Registration Center and LMS now open!
November 4, 2020
We are happy to announce that the new and improved Children's Wisconsin K-12 e-Learning Registration Center and Learning Management System (LMS) are now open for you to access your existing courses and register and enroll in Children's e-Learning programs! Over two years in the making, the new system is specifically designed to give educators a more efficient, easy-to-navigate platform to access engaging e-learning health education programs.
While the process for registering and enrolling in programs is similar to the previous system, you will find a number of improvements, including:
- Single sign-on access
- No access code needed for Wisconsin Schools - 100% discount is automatically applied to your cart with a valid Wisconsin school address
- Users have the ability to add additional students to classrooms/groups should you gain additional students
- Easier to navigate and immediate access to your courses in the LMS
It's easy to access your existing courses or to register and enroll:
- You can immdiately access your existing courses from the Enroll page. Any already existing usernames and passwords remain unchanged.
- If you are new to Children's e-learning, or are ready to register and enroll in additional courses, you may do so from the Enroll page.
We are excited to offer educators this enhanced and streamlined registration and e-learning experience, and want to thank you for your patience while we transitioned to the new system. As always, if you have questions or need assistance in registering or enrolling in Children's e-elearning, visit Contact Us; an e-learning representative will contact you to provide assistance and support.